Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: Bank Of Maharashtra has issued the latest notification for the Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 of 500 Generalist posts. Interested candidates can apply online in Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 through official website by 22 February 2022. Other details of Bank Of Maharashtra Vacancy 2022 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Application Fee and How to apply are given below.
◆ Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
● Organization : Bank of Maharashtra.
● Posts : Generalist Officer Scale II&III
● Total No. of Post : 500
● Category : Bank Job
● Selection Process : Online Exam
● Personal : Interview
● Job Location : All India
● Official Website : bankofmaharashtra.in
Post Name :
● Generalist Officer MMGS Scale – II 400
● Generalist Officer MMGS Scale III 100
Total No. of Posts : 500
◆ Educational Qualification :
● Candidates with Degree (Any Discipline)/ CA /CMA / CFA
◆ Age Limit
● Minimum Age : 25 Years
● Maximum Age for Sl No 1 : 35 Years
● Maximum Age for Sl No 2 : 38 Years
● Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
◆ Application Fee
● For UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 1180/-
● For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 118/-
● For PWD/ Women candidates: Nill
● Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
◆ BOM Salary/Pay Scale Details:
● Candidates who will be selected as a Generalist Officer Scale II&III in Bank of Maharashtra through Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 will be provided with a generous salary which is discussed below.
● Generalist Officer Scale-II Rs. 48170 – 69810 + Allowances
Generalist Officer Scale-III Rs. 63840 -78230 + Allowances
◆ How to apply
● Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Bank Of Maharashtra bankofmaharashtra.in by 22 February 2022.
● Please go to official notification for how to apply details.
◆ Important Link
Official Notification : Click Here
How To Apply Form : Click Here
◆ Important Dates
● Starting Date of BOM Generalist Officer Registration – 05 February 2022
● Last Date of BOM Generalist Officer Registration – 22 February 2022
● BOM Generalist Officer Exam Date -12 March 2022