There are three types of land records available on the AnyROR platform:
- VF6 or Village Form 6 – Entry details
- VF7 or Village Form 7- Survey number details
- VF8A or Village Form 8A- Khata details
You can also view the 7/12 document in Gujarat for verifying the details. Follow the process below to view your land record document
Visit Anyror Official Website
You will see three options
1)Rural land records
2)Urban land records
3) property search
1.Village Form 6
2.Village Form 7
3.Village form 8A
4.135D mutation Notice
5. Integrated survey number details
6. Know khata number by owner name
7. Revenue Case details
8. New survey Number for promulgation village etc.
Select Any one and fill up your details
Select the district, Taluka,Village aftermath enter captcha and get the information required.
Tutorial Video : જમીન રેકર્ડ માહિતીના વિડિઓ જોવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો
You can also access all the documents from the e-Dhara Kendra, a government office situated in each taluka mamlatdar office. all these services can be accessed online, as well. At the E-Dhara Kendra, mutation documents are registered in digital format and are recorded and stored at NIC the central server situated at Gandhinagar.