Gujarat Scholarship 2021 is for the students who are studying in class 1st to Post Graduation level. Schemes are available for the entire reserved category – SC/ BC/ Minority/ ST/ NTDNT/ SEBC/ other backward classes/ Valmiki/ Hadi/ Nadiya/ Turi/ Senva/ Vankar Sadhu/ Garo-Garoda/ Dalit-Bava/ Tirgar/ Tirbanda/ Turi-Barot/ Matang/ Thori community. The aim of the government behind the scholarship scheme is to encourage the students to study and financially help them. Applicants have to collect the information first before applying for the scheme.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021 | Digital gujarat portal login | Digital gujarat school login | www.digital gujarat.gov.in | Digital Gujarat Portal Online Services 2021 | digital gujarat school login
Gujarat Digital Scholarship 2021/22:
To support the financially weak students Gujarat government is providing various scholarship schemes. Students who belong to reserved category and permanent resident of Gujarat can apply through online mode for the scheme. Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021 schemes related all the information is available here such as scheme list, who can apply for which scheme, what benefits the applicant will get, how you can apply for the scheme and much other mandatory information.
Highlights Of Gujarat Scholarship
Application Procedure Of Gujarat Scholarship”
- Registration Procedure
- Open the official website of the Digital Gujarat
- From opened page click “registration” option available in menu bar
- Registration form appears on the computer screen
- Enter date of birth, mobile number, email ID and password
- Now Enter the captcha code and click save option
- Enter the OTP you received via email or SMS
- Click the “Confirm” option
- Click “Login” option (if already registered) and log in with ID and password
- Upload your image and enter the asked information in the form (or edit the details if required for the already registered applicant)
- Now go to the “student corner” option
- Select “scholarship” from there
- List of scholarship appears
- Select the scheme you want to apply for
- Select your language and read the instructions
- Click “Continue to service” option
- Now enter the rest asked information
- Upload the necessary supporting documents
- Review the application form
- Click Submit option.
- Contact our common Service Portal Help-Line 18002335500 for further Information.