Check Your Pgvcl, Mgvcl, Dgvcl, Ugvcl Bill Online | How to Check Your Pgvcl, Mgvcl,Dgvcl, Bill Status Online: Pgvcl, Mgvcl,Dgvcl,Ugvcl Bill No need to login into any website, you can pay & check your last electricity bill easy via this Electricity Light Bill Payment App. We are supporting all the electricity boards of Indian states, and added all the states support, now just download our app and start paying your power bijali electricity bills instant know.
You just need to find your customer id or unique identification number calculator given in your old electricity bill & go in to this recharge all electricity bill payment app and find your meter electricity provider from the list and open respective page where you have to enter that unique number to view & pay your bijli bill online under digital india program. You may need your aadhar card link with Mobile Sim number and bank EPF Balance to pay bills.
- A Very Warm Welcome to DGVCL
- We are now on Google Play – connecting to our customers across the seven districts of South Gujarat, faster and more effectively. Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd., a leading power utility of India, has developed ‘DGVCL App’ which is specifically designed to serve our valued customers using their mobile phones. DGVCL App is aimed at bringing our services and information to over 26.12 lakhs of customers on their palms. It empowers our customers to avail our services faster, better and right on their fingertips. It is our honour to serve you right here.
- DGVCL is one of the four Discoms of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (GUVNL),state-owned public undertaking of Govt. of Gujarat. It has electricity supply network of 85,582 kilometers of HT and LT lines catering to its customers through 117 Sub-divisions monitored by19 Divisional Offices.These Divisions function under 4 Circle Offices, which directly report to Corporate Office headquartered at Surat
- Power Grievance Redressal Application GUVNL (previous GEB) complaint of all power distribution companies of Gujarat (DGVCL, MGVCL, PGVCL, UGVCL) is simple, fast, intuitive and easy to use.
The app is providing rich features for registered and non-registered users.
- The user can contact the Customer Care Center
- The user can register and track without registering
- User can sign up and add multiple customer numbers to file a complaint
- The user can view the complaint history in his / her account
- The app is available in Gujarati and EnglishIt is a step in bringing GUVNL (Gujarat Energy Development Corporation Limited) digital presence and bringing the various facilities / services of our electricity distribution companies to a common platform to expand our reach for a customer base of nearly 1.30 crore in the state of Gujarat.
GUVNL Through its four electricity distribution companies (DSCCOM) namely DGVCL, MGVCL, PGVC L. And UGVCL GUVNL is offering electricity bill payment and other seamless services to its customers. Has created a Electricity Bill Payment Mobile App for Android platform.
Important Links for Check Your Pgvcl, Mgvcl, Dgvcl, Ugvcl Bill Status Online
These mobile app facilities for every discos will offer nonlinear features:
- Fast bill payment
- Schedule outage information in the Customers area
- History of payment and bill of last six months Power complaint redress application GUVNL