Applying for PAN made easy with Digital India PAN applicants who have Aadhaar number & registered mobile number with Aadhaar, can apply & get instant PAN. at https://incometax.gov.in.
e-PAN facility is for allotment of Instant PAN (on near-real time basis) for those applicants who possess a valid Aadhaar number. PAN is issued in PDF format to applicants, which is free of cost.
In India, having a PAN Card as well as Aadhaar Card has become very important now. Without these two, no financial transaction can be completed. If you don’t have a PAN card yet, here is how you can get an e-PAN issued within minutes for free. Make sure you know these things before getting a PAN card.
- Easy & Paperless Process
- Get Pan within 10 min
- Get e-Pan within 10 Minutes
- Hold same value as Physical Pan card
- Holds Same Value as Physical PAN Card
- Need Aadhar and linke Mobile Number
- All You Need is Aadhaar Card & Linked Mobile Number
e-PAN is a digitally signed PAN card issued in electronic format based on e-KYC data of aadhaar.
Confirm that Before Apply e-PAN
- You have never been allotted a Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Your active mobile number is linked with Aadhaar
- you complete date of birth (DD-MM-YYYY) is available on Aadhaar card
- You are not minor as on application date of Permanent Account Number (PAN)
Step by Step Procedure Of How to Get Free Instant PAN card
- Open the e-filling Website of the Income Tax De partment.
- Click on the tab ‘Get New PAN’.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Submit the OTP generated on the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- A 15-digit acknowledgment number will be generated.
- Enter the other details asked for in the user info
- Once allotted, you can download an e-PAN card from the portal.
The e-PAN is also sent to the applicant on her/his e-mail ID, if it is registered with Aadhaar. The digital PAN card will be generated free of cost.
In a statement, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) said Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Thursday formally launched the facility for instant allotment of PAN (on near to real time basis).
For generation of instant PAN, the applicant is required to access the e-filing website of the Income Tax Department, provide her/his valid Aadhaar number and then submit the OTP received on the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
On successful completion of the process, a 15-digit acknowledgment number is generated. If required, the applicant can check the status of the request anytime by providing her/his valid Aadhaar number and on successful allotment, can download the e-PAN.