IIT Gandhinagar has been published Notification for Post-Doctoral Fellow and Project Assistant Vacacny 2022. Eligible candidates check below post for more details, and you can also check official advertisement given in below link or check official website of IIT Gandhinagar for more information.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow (Earth Sciences)
- Post-Doctoral Fellow (Chemistry)
- Project Assistant (Chemistry)
- Job Description: The candidate will be required to synthesize and characterize silicate (or its analogs) perovskites and olivines. The samples would then be compressed in a diamond anvil cell and studied using in situ x-ray diffraction and/or spectroscopicm techniques at different synchrotron facilities to understand high-pressure phase transitions. The candidate is expected to be able to work independently and mentor PhD students.
- Remuneration: 50,000 INR + 10,000 INR HRA, No HRA will be paid if campus housing is availed.
- Application Procedure: Candidates must send their application through email to Dr.
- Rajkrishna Dutta (email@example.com) with the following documents in a single pdf
- file as an attachment:
- Current CV with list of publications
- A one-page summary of previous research experience
- A one-page write up on research plan
- Name and address of two potential referees
PDF (Chemistry): PhD in Chemistry with good scientific publication record. Candidates who have submitted their thesis are equally eligible for the position.
- Job Description: The desired candidate must possess skills in Synthetic Organic Chemistry. The candidate should have Knowledge in NMR and other characterization technics. Worked on studying the importance of small molecules in biological applications will be taken as advantage.
- Salary: 50000-55000 INR per month
- Application Procedure: Candidates must send their applications via e-mail to Prof. Sivapriya Kirubakaran (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please send current CV with list of publications, summary of previous research experience and names and addresses of 2 potential referees. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail.
PA (Chemistry): Master degree in Biology/ Biochemistry/ any allied subjects with good academic credentials.
- Job Description: The desired candidate must possess skills in Molecular and cell biology. The candidate should have Knowledge in cloning, protein purification. Worked on studying the importance of small molecules in biological applications will be taken as advantage.
- Salary: 20000-30000 INR per month
- PDF / PA – Chemistry: 30-6-2022
- Earth Sciences: 24-6-2022