The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a Government initiated the scheme in India which aims to offer affordable housing for the weaker sections. Launched on 25th June 2015, PMAY targets to construct 2 Crore homes for the urban poor by 31st March 2022 before the nation celebrates her 75th independence.
The government, in association with real estate builders, envisions the construction of affordable pucca houses by eco-friendly methods in selected cities. The CLSS or Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme under this flagship programme provides interest subsidies on home loans to build, purchase or renovate existing homes. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2019 & 2018
Once you apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you will receive an application reference number to check if your name is enlisted on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list 2018 – 2019. This list contains names of individuals whose applications have been accepted.
Eligibility Criteria for CLSS Scheme
Those applying for PMAY CLSS scheme which offers interest subsidy on home loans must meet the following criteria to qualify.
For LIG/EWS category:
- The beneficiary family must comprise husband, wife, unmarried daughters or unmarried sons.
- The annual income of a household must be within Rs. 3 Lakh and Rs. 6 Lakh.
- The property must be co-owned by a female member of the family.
- This category is eligible to get an interest subsidy of 6.5%.
For MIG I & MIG II categories:
- Yearly income of the household must be between Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh for CLSS MIG I, and Rs. 12 and Rs. 18 Lakh for CLSS MIG II.
- A female co-owner of the property is desirable.
- In the case of an adult earning member, whether married or unmarried, it should be considered as a separate household.
- Eligible candidates under MIG I can get a subsidy of 4% while those under MIG II can get a 3% subsidy.
- with Registration Number
- without Registration Number