RTE Admission Gujarat 2022-23@ rte.Orpgujarat.Com The RTE Gujarat admission is open for children who want to take admission in the 1st standard to the state private schools under the RTE act. Under the scheme of RTE, such students will be provided free education from the State Government of Gujarat.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 will be conduct by official authorities of the Gujarat government under the Right To Education act 2009. Directorate of Primary Education for the admissions into primary classes Std 1 to 8. Children of age group born between 1 June 2014 to 31 May 2015 will be considered for admission. All the details about the RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 Application process, eligibility criteria, age criteria, reporting time, documents required for verification, and selection process, etc. are available at RTE.ORPGUJARAT official website mentioned below rte.orpgujarat.com
Age Limit :
- 5 Years Completed as on Date published. and not more than 7 Years.
Income Criteria :
- Rural area: Rs. 1,20,000/-
- City area: Rs. 1,50,000/-
RTE Gujarat 2022 Admission Procedures :
- In order to appear for the admission procedure applicants are instructed to fill out and submit the application form. Applicants who have successfully filled the application form are instructed to submit the same before the due date and complete the application process.
- As the application forms received after the due date will not be considered by the official authority. Once the application form is successfully submitted the official authority will conduct an online lottery system.
- Once the online lottery system is completed the official authority will update the results on the official website of the Authority for the reference of the applicants.
- Applicants need to check the result of the online lottery system with the help of login credentials. And based on the lottery system applicants will be able to get admission to the school.
How to Apply RTE Gujarat Online Form 2022 ?
- First, visit the RTE official website – rte.orpgujarat.com
- Click on ‘Online Application’
- Then Click on ‘New Application’
- Enter All Details.
- Upload Necessary Documents. (Address Proof, birth Certificate, Identity Card, Bank Pass Book etc.)
- Now Select proper your Google Map Location.
- after last step “Selection your School” if u want admission (Note 1 to 10 School Add as per your requirement)
- Finally, submit the form and take print for further use.
Important Date :
- Instructions Release date 21 March 2022
- Documents Collection Last Date 29 March 2022
- RTE Admission Start Date 30 March 2022
- RTE Admission Application Last Date 11 April 2022
- RTE Admission 1st Round Seat Allotment 26 April 2022