Information about Vhali Dikri Yojana Gujarat
Like the other state government schemes such as Haryana (Ladli Scheme), Karnataka (Bhagyashree Scheme), Rajasthan (Raj Shree Yojana), Maharashtra (Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme), Madhya Pradesh(Ladli Laxmi Yojana) and West Bengal (Kanya Prakalpa Scheme), State Government of Gujarat also announced Vahli Dikri Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the girl child. Beneficiaries will get this assistance in three stages. For the successful implementation of the scheme in the state, the government has sanctioned 133 crore rupees in the state budget for this scheme.
Objectives Of the Scheme
- This scheme is completely government-funded
- The government will give Rs. 110000/- to the beneficiaries
- Applicants can apply through both the modes online and offline too
- Beneficiaries will get the financial assistance directly in their bank account through bank transfer
- This scheme is for the first two girl child of the family
- Applicant must belong to Gujarat state
- Applicant must have a bank account
- Annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh
- First, the applicant must be a resident of Gujarat state.
- The applicant must be a girl.
- This Scheme is valid for First Two Girl Childs Per Family
- A family must belong to the EWS (Economically Weaker Section).
- The Below Poverty Line (BPL) families are eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant should be financially vulnerable.
- The beneficial couple should not be income taxpayers.
- The applicant must not receive any financial assistance or pension from the Government or other local bodies of Governments.
- The scheme offers money to only those students who will complete their high school education.
- In the case of more than 2 female students from a family will be not allowed to attain this benefit.
- The annual income of the parents, should not cross the limit of Rs.2 lakhs mark.
- The following incentive will be provided to the girl child in the Gujarat state. Although, the incentive will be provided in three stages as mentioned below:-
- Time Amount
➤ Enrollment in Class 1st ➥ Rs. 4,000
➤ Enrollment in Class 9th ➥ Rs. 6,000
➤ Attaining 18 Years of Age ➥ Rs. 1,00,000
- Vahali Dikri Yojana Form and Circular: View / Download
- Vahali Dikri Yojana Tutorial Video: વિડીઓ જોવા અહિ ક્લિક કરો
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Income Certificate
- Resident Document
- Recent passport size photographs
- Financial background of applicants (BPL Certificate)
- School Admission documents/ Final examination mark sheets
- Adoption certificate of guardian
- Bank passbook or parent/ guardian’s bank passbook
- Any other documents (if required)
Offline Application Procedure
- To apply for the Vahli Dikri Yojana, the applicant will have to follow the below step by step procedure
Step 2: Get the application form to attach the specified records along with the application form and submit it to the concerned official.
Step 3: Then, the application form will be verified by the concerned officer, if the applications are not fulfilled the conditions are returned for fulfilling all the conditions.
Step 4: Finally, the concerned Tehsil Officer will certify all the documents and send to the District Welfare Officer to certify the application form. Upon submission of the application, the applicant will receive an acknowledgement for further reference
New Updates of વ્હાલી દીકરી યોજના now Three daughter will be Beneficency of the scheme
- અમારા વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપમા જોડાવા અહી ક્લિક કરો
- અમારી ટેલિગ્રામ ચેનલમા જોડાવા અહી ક્લિક કરો