WhatsApp keeps on bringing new animated stickers for users, as it recently introduced a new sticker pack called ‘Sticker Heist’ to celebrate the fifth season of Netflix’s popular show Money Heist. NO 1 Stickers for WhatsApp app with 10000+ stickers for whatsApp and Personal Stickers Maker within same app.
Enjoy Christmas Stickers, Merry Christmas Stickers, New year 2021 Stickers, Happy New year Stickers and many more
Best Ever collection of WhatsApp Stickers With More Than 10000+ Stickers in 400+ different Categories stickers pack.
- With this app you can create your own personal Stickers with Background Eraser within the app. You can WAStickerApps supported stickers, Personal text stickers, Personal cartoon stickers etc with the sticker editor within the app.
- There are stickers in different Languages like Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi, English, Gujarati, Telugu/ Tamil Stickers, Marathi, Kannada and we are adding different languages stickers for whatsApp every day.
How to Use it
- Download Any Sticker Pack You like.
- Press on Add to WhatsApp Button.
- After when stickers added to whatsApp successfully then go to WhatsApp press on emoji icon at bottom. There you will see 3 options at bottom, there
- press on 3rd option which is of stickers there you will see all the stickers you added from our app.
- Wo Hoo Now you can share this stickers to your friends and beloved ones.
You can find Stickers Like
Politicians / World Leaders
Food / Foodie Stickers
Summer Sticker etc ..
How to use stickers on WhatsApp?
Once new stickers are downloaded from the sticker store, you can then use them in your chats. Here’s how
Step 1: Go to WhatsApp on your device and open any individual or group chat.
Step 2: Then, tap on the ‘Emoji’ icon and then on the ‘Sticker’ icon.
Step 3: Here, you will be able to see the new downloaded sticker pack along with other regularly used stickers.
Step 4: Tap on any one of the stickers and it will be sent automatically to the person in the chat window.